Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking
|Start Tour||08.00 AM|
|Tour Duration||10 hours|
|Tour Conditions||Private Tour|
|Min. Booking||2 Persons|
Mount Agung or Gunung Agung is Bali’s highest and holiest mountain as it is believed as the home of the God. It located in Karangasem Regency, Bali, Indonesia. Mount Agung Bali stands 3,142 meters above sea level, can be summitted by physically fit hikers about 3 to 4 hours from Pasar Agung Temple starting point and 5 to 7 hours from Besakih Temple starting point.
If you want to be a challenger adventure tours who thinks that trekking or climbing is spectacular, this trek will be good choice for you. Climbing Mt. Agung with Bali local Mountain Guide will help you to discover the atmosphere of the spirituality ground and see more things up closer than just about anything else. This program will make your holiday be completely exciting in Bali island.
The amazing sunrise from the peak of Mount Agung as you’ve never seen from other places. You also can see Mount Rinjani outside of the Bali Island that is located at Lombok island.
There are two common climbing routes up the mountain, all are challenging and you need to be physically fit and have some serious trekking experience. Choose our Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking Tour Program :
Itinerary Mount Agung Via Besakih Temple :
– 08.00 PM: pick up at your hotel
– 11:00 PM: Arrival at Besakih Temple starting point.
– 11:15 PM: Begin the trek to the summit and sunrise point.
– 06:00 AM: Arrival at the summit, where we see the spectacular view and sunrise.
– 07:30 AM: Begin our descent to finishing point of our trek.
– 12:00 PM: Arrival at Finishing point boarding car.
– 02:00 PM: Return arrival at your hotel.
Itinerary Mount Agung Via Pasar Agung :
– 11.00 PM: pick up at your hotel
– 01:45 AM: Arrival at Pasar Agung Temple starting point – Meet with our Local Guide
– 01:45 AM: Start the trek to the summit of Mount Agung
– 06:00 AM: Arrival at the summit, where we witness the amazing view and sunrise from the Top
– 07:30 AM: Start our descent to finishing point of our trek.
– 11:00 AM: Arrival at finishing point and boarding car.
– 01:00 PM: Return arrival at your hotel.
Price Include :
- Return Transfer from your hotel
- Private Local Trekking Guide
- Balinese Breakfast
- Mineral Water
- All entrance fee & donation during trekking
Departure Time :
Mount Agung Via Pasar Agung :
11:00 PM – Pick up at the hotel
Mount Agung Via Besakih Temple :
08:00 PM – Pick up at the hotel
Area for Pick Up :
Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Pecatu, Sanur, Ubud, Canggu, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport
Please contact us for pick up in different area
Terms and Condition :
- The tour is private tours and that means there is no other participant
- The tour will assist by english speaking tour driver
- Flexible time arrangement and subject to change based on your request
- Reasonable and fair price and that means no hidden charge
- For the payment you may pay upon start the tour and no deposit needed
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates